What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, subscribe to our newsletter or fill out a form.
When wanting to place a review on this website, you will be asked to sign in using your social media account or or e-mail address. You may, however, visit the site anonymously. Note that when you enter your email address to place a review on the website, you are NOT signing up for updates or newsletters.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
To personalize your experience
(your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
To improve our website
(we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
To improve customer service
(your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access your personal information.
Yes (Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety.
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
Reviews on this website
By submitting a review to our site you are agreeing to our use of it on our website.
1- Inflight Feed reserves the right to edit (and or remove) any review that is placed on this website which may contain vulgar language, or makes references to inappropriate material.
2. Inflight Feed can not publish legally actionable comments and reviews of things which we have no direct experience. Allegations of food poisoning or other serious incidents are matters that will need to be taken up with the airline in question or airline caterer.
3. The reason we ask that you sign in using social media accounts or a valid email address is to verify your review is genuine. Inflight Feed may need to contact you regarding your review, if an airline wishes to speak with you regarding it. Media organisations may approach Inflight Feed to use your review in an article. If this does occur Inflight Feed will do everything possible to get in touch with you to get your permission. However please note if we can not reach you be aware we may let them go ahead and use it.
Note that Inflight Feed will not give your full (real) name or contact details out to anyone else without your prior permission.
4. Whilst you are the copyright holder of your review, by submitting content to www.inflightfeed.com, you grant a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such content throughout the world in any media.You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the content that you post. The content is accurate and that use of the content you supply does not violate this policy and will not cause injury to any person or entity. Inflight Feed has the right but not the obligation to monitor and edit or remove any activity or content.
5. Inflight Feed takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any content posted by you or any third party. If you have a problem with a review you have submitted, please contact by creating a support ticket, or send an email.
Information on this website
1. Please note that the information displayed within this website in relation to airline meals and snacks is a guide only, and given in good faith. Airlines constantly change their inflight menu options, Inflight Feed will do its’ best to ensure that all content is accurate. However we can not be held liable for any changes that airlines make to their inflight menus. Each airline page is audited on a regular basis, however there may be occasions where the information may be out of date. It is always best to check with the airlines directly, which is why a link is provided for you to confirm any meal details.
2. Reviews, opinions, and comments on each airline review are those of the person submitting the review and not those of Inflight Feed. Inflight Feed does not endorse or agree with reviews, comments, pictures and opinions and therefore can’t be held responsible for any damage.
This policy was last modified on 11 May 2012
Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Inflight Feed’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- Modify or copy the materials;
- Use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- Attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Inflight Feed’s web site;
- Remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- Transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Inflight Feed at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on Inflight Feed’s web site are provided “as is”. Inflight Feed makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Inflight Feed does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Inflight Feed or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Inflight Feed’s Internet site, even if Inflight Feed or a Inflight Feed authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Inflight Feed’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Inflight Feed does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Inflight Feed may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Inflight Feed does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials on a set basis.
Inflight Feed has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Inflight Feed of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk. Logos represented on this website are owned by the airline, we do not represent the airlines in any way, and are not affiliated with them in any way. Logos are used in order to assist users to find their airline easily.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Inflight Feed’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Cologne, Germany without regard to its conflict of law provisions.