Home » Air Canada Service Enhancements
Air Canada announced a range of enhancements to their inflight service offering, including the introduction of chef-inspired meals across all cabins from 28 July. For the first time, chef-designed meals in Business Class on North American routes will be featured.
Customers travelling on international flights in economy-class will enjoy an enhanced meal service, and in economy-class on North American flights over two hours the airline will re-introduce a pre-order meal program.
- Departures from Canada will feature the celebrity inspired pre-packaged meal box.
- Meal boxes will contain a hot main course, salad, dessert and packaged bread.
- Chef David Hawksworth will feature on flights to Europe and Israel, Chef Antonio Park on flights to Asia, and Chef Vikram Vij on flights to India.
- Flights to Canada will offer a premium meal box.
- Mid-flight snack will offer of a cold sandwich and snack will be served in disposable packaging.
- The second service will offer a cold, light refreshment served in a box.
- Bar service offerings include bottled water, Perrier, Lavazza coffee, black tea, a range of soft drinks, beer, and individual-sized bottles of red, white, and Bottega sparkling wine.
We are the first North American airline to partner with a celebrated chef to curate complimentary meals in Economy Class, affirming our ongoing commitment to customer service excellence and continuous investment in all of our products and services, said Andrew Yiu, Vice-President – Product at Air Canada.
Menu details for all cabins and flights will be made available at aircanada.com later in July and via the Air Canada App from August 2020.